Thursday, September 20, 2007

Osho International Meditation Resort..

Firstly, the good news..I'm HIV negative! haha..surprise surprise, probably the only meditation centre in the world which has a HIV test as a pre-requsite for entry. Go google it if you wanna find out more. Needless to say, I was kinda curious how they would "break" the news to wannabe participants if they were INDEED HIV positive....hmmm...

Anyway, some pics....as usual of Osho International Meditation Resort

My most luxurious room in India!







The Pyramid shaped Osho Auditorium where we spent most of the time...US$25million!








My Security Pass










How do I look in Maroon? This is worn in the day time mainly...












Or is white better? And only for evening meetings please...

My amazing Welcome Morning group from all across the world!

No comments: