Friday, June 8, 2007

Day 10 - 11 in Bali

No happening photos or videos unfortunately. It was a long night, fever..diarrhoea...survived to tell the tale and back in S'pore in one piece. Ubud was a fantastic place to just walk around. The art, culture and spirituality in this area was amazing.

Quotes of the trip:

We do not Discover, We Uncover Ourselves

In Order to be Destroyer of Obstacles, Become Full of All Powers

Confused? nevermind...interpret it your way!

Camera of the Year for Me:
My beloved Olympus Stylus 725 SW
Waterproof till 5m, Shockproof from falls up to 1.5m, what more could I ask for! 7.1 Megapixels, huge LCD Screen behind...I'm loving it!!

Last 3 photos of Bali!
A nice scenic lane (ex the electrical wire above) which led me to my final massage session at Eve Spa

One of numerous offerings left on the street...

The Carp swimming by my feet at the Bed&Breakfast place...







Bali has been an invigorating and incredible experience and I will be back! Surfing, Scuba Diving, Meditating, Yoga and more! oh...not to forget the japanese babes..haha

Next Up: My Tasmania & Melbourne journey!

P.S: Sign up for automatic updates via email (look right! Green Blogarithm box) everytime this blog is updated!

No comments: