Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 8 in Bali




Arised before dawn in preparation for the dolphin trip out...The sunrise was heavenly as i went on a crazy photography spree....
Some video clips to share



The ride out...


And the ride in...:)

My little canoe rigger...pretty cute!

And a pic with me in it! haha
As you noticed, there are no pictures of dolphin, so basically it was not my day

Anyway, got back, checked out and proceeded on to drive out to see the Buddhist Temple and Air Panas Banjar (Hot Spring) Really no big deal to me...water was luke warm and weather was so hot! Final stop was Ulun Duna for the Lake Bratan Temple




Buddhist Stupas


The ordinary Air Panas Bath...







The pagoda in the lake..

Finally, after lunch by the favourite Padi fields, I arrived at Ubud and checked into Jati Homestay along Jalan Hanoman Street. Quiet place, relatively clean, and cheap! Only 70,000Rp per night + b/f (quite small tho, just toast with eggs and fruits)

I headed for a facial at Milano Spa to cleanse my oily face in this humidity (my first one in a long long while!) Pretty basic set up, not posh, but did the job and for only $10, i'm not complaining!

Of course, had to visit Cafe Wayan since it was highly recommended by Pea especially the Risfatel. Not bad indeed..very full after that!

No comments: