Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 3 in Bali

Hit the road straight after breakfast for horse riding!

Along the 1hr drive to the start point (somewhere further north of Tanah Lot), I decided to film the road and show u a typical Bali rush hour! Check out the number of free-spirited motorbikes around!
(Sorry, having trouble uploading the video - resolving it now ASAP)
Got saddled up quickly and soon on my way....some views and pics - this video quite cock up i realised! lost control of the camera while on the horse!




Just 2 ppl along this empty beach...



Just love the ruggedness of the shoreline...



A temple along the "stroll"



Some nice friendly rice farmers along the way...




Such lovely lunch views...heavenly :)

Surfing in the afternoon yet again. This time, waves not as strong as yesterday, but still a might challenge. In a moment of folly while riding a wave as it came straight on, I managed to smash my face into the board....OUCH! For a moment, I was wondering if my teeth was still intact! Then...tasted blood....oops...luckily nothing broken...here's the "damage"! It was the final day of surfing and I'll be back!

A very depressed looking me...

Simon and me, probably the only person (together with his lovely wife - Sarah-Jane) whom I could click with in my stay at Contiki, coz we were the "oldest" around probably?!?! haha...Still under 35 both of us...or barely (for at least one of us!) Really nice dude, talkative and the way he spoke about Rugby League in Australia, you could see the blood, gore and hear the bones crunching away as he went on and on about the clashe of the titans - NSW vs Victoria! He stays in Newcastle with 40 X 2 km of lovely beach just next door! When I told him Singapore's length is about 42km, he nearly had a cardiac! haha....

No comments: