Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 4 in Bali


Bf followed by Check Out and stored my pack for the day before heading out for my day of Andrealin Pumping Activities! (or so I thot)

Started of with 4WD buggy riding! Met an Australian couple who were doing 4WD and motobike riding the whole day. I was doing water rafting in the afternoon :)

Nice couple, husband works in an Iron Ore Mine company while wife is a teacher

Water Rafting next! Was paired up with a mother and daughter team from Russia..how exotic! haha

Walking down the flight of stairs to the start point
















Posing at the top

Row Row, row your boat....



Shower Time!
After a rather gentle ride (expected more thrills really!), it was back to Contiki, picked up my stuff, bathed and moved on to the a more "value for $" lodging just for one night. Literally just 400m down the road, I checked in and slept ASAP, had to be up by 6am the next morning for my ec0-toursim trip to the island, Nusa Seningan!

No comments: